Wednesday, December 14, 2011

M HENRY CAFE | ANDERSONVILLE


One of my favorite things has always been to relax with my family over brunch with a nice cup of coffee.  What is deceiving about this photo, though is the size of that cup.  It was nearly the size of your standard soup bowl!  I didn't realize it until I got into the car on the way home, but I felt my heart racing incredibly fast and I was having trouble breathing.  I was sitting there thinking I'm anxious or having a panic attack, but couldn't think of any reason why I was upset.  Then, it hit me.  I had drank way. too. much. coffee.   I didn't even think that was possible!  I know now that I have to be careful when indulging in coffee and all of its caffeinated greatness-- with great caffeine content comes great..errrm.. responsibility?

4 comments:

  1. guuuuurl look at that drop cap! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous... we don't have too many places around here that offer a good quality "bowl" of coffee.

    Maybe next time order half-caff? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I'm thinking... oh large, yeah, I'm tired that sounds nice.

    I had no idea it was so giant! haha

    ReplyDelete