Thursday, December 01, 2011

HAPPY 6 MONTH BIRTHDAY!


Can you believe that it's already been a half year?

Cue the tears.

It honestly seems like yesterday that I was waddling around, still preggo with my little whale.
I was looking at pictures of her in the hospital the other day and I about lost it.
She was so tiny!  She's getting so big, now!  I just have to face the facts:

My little girl is growing up.
She makes my heart sing.


Things that I've been doing at six months:


☛  Rolling over from my belly to my back.  (Almost nailed the reverse-roll, too!)
☛  Learning to eat new foods.  Bananas and peas = YUM!  Baked apples = Eh, I guess I'll eat this.
☛  Playtime (my favorite activities include cuddling my blankie or talking to Grandma DLR's plants)
☛  Gnawing on anything I can get my hands on.
☛  Creating some of the weirdest smelling poops to date.
☛  Still enjoying Beirut.
☛  ..... and my favorite?  Blowing bubbles.  See example below:




I love this girl more every day.

-----

2 comments:

  1. Happy 6 month birthday Sofia!! I know what you mean time is going way to fast. Chloe loves blowing bubbles too haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH. super extra love.

    ReplyDelete