Thursday, December 15, 2011

HANDMADE HOLIDAYS


Yesterday began my journey with all of my handmade holiday presents.  Erick and I drove all around the north side of the city stopping at Hancock Fabrics and Paper Source to pick up some supplies I've been needing for a while to finish up these projects.  Even funnier, yesterday Abby posted about making some gift tags too!  (We must be on the same wavelength again!)  I'm hoping I can bust out some more projects on this gloomy day and maybe even end with a batch of sugar cookies.  Oooh-wee!  Let's just see what happens.  Let's just see.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. LOVE those. Everything here is beautiful, glad I stopped by this morning!

    <3
    Rebekka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad you did too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig