Saturday, October 01, 2011

THE SOFINATOR TURNS 4 MONTHS



"Check me out, guys!"


"Well actually, let ME tell you how it feels to be four months old..."


"Come a little closer, Mama let me study your face"


"Oh wait, nevermind.  Check this out!  I have hands!"


"Gosh, why didn't I notice these things BEFORE?!"


"Oh, hey Mama.  Sorry.  What were you saying?"



Yep, typical Sofia.  She is quite the personality, that's for sure.  Words cannot describe how thankful I am for all the time I get to spend with my daughter.  She is the light of my life, I can't even imagine myself without those little chubby cheeks and fuzzy brown hair!  Time has been absolutely flying by, I can't believe that she'll be crawling and sitting before we even know it.  Here's to taking the days a little bit slower, appreciating the little things more, showering loved ones with kisses and taking longer showers.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. first of all? Goudy old style is one of my favorite fonts. i commend you on a CLASSIC elegant type choice.

    secondly: "I CAN HAZ HANDS?!" i love her faces! also i've taken to calling her Sof-a-loaf whenever i see her pictures.

    thirdly... i'm about to text you! haha

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig