During our Wednesday we:
- found out Sofia can roll over to her back!
- ate brunch at Tweet
- mastered the bottle-feeding-while-drinking-coffee move
- went out in public with my hair like that
- played peek-a-boo at AlleyCat Comics (laughing ensued...)
- got our first round of vaccines (and didn't even cry!)
- took a trip to the Andersonville farmer's market
- noticed Sof's hair is starting to grow back again
The weather has been so strange lately, hasn't it? People must think I'm nuts because I'll wear a winterish coat in the AM because it's cold, then step out for lunch and have it be near 80 degrees! But despite the um... uniquely... warm autumn we're having, we took full advantage of the warm weather this Wednesday. I had such an amazing time with my people, our little baby is getting super chunkified and please. Let's just bask in the handsomeness that is my husband for a second. Ah, yes. Gahh! I am so lucky to have married this man. I think about it every day!
Speaking of being happy, I've been in such a great mood lately and can attribute that to stopping the birth control pill.. (I know, I know. Don't worry, no brothers or sisters yet!) But really, I can't be the only one the pill makes semi-crazy? Does this happen to any of you or have you found alternatives? I don't know, there's something about synthetic hormones that my body just doesn't register well with. I get irritable, anxious, angry-- about the only thing I can equate it to would be living with a constant stream of PMS. Not. fun. But now that we've found other means to control our babymakin' I am starting to feel like myself again. Thank the good lord.