Saturday, September 10, 2011

LET'S BE GRATEFUL . . .

organization makes me happy.  found here.

Without further ado, I introduce to you 'weekend happiness round-up'.  I gladly encourage you to do the same!  Here's what made me happy this week:

[x]  Missing brunch on Saturday, but getting homemade huevos motuleños made for me instead.
[x]  Eating my first hotdog out of a box at Superdawg drive-in with coworkers.
[x]  Seeing the Jewel Osco commercial on TV with the new "fresh" jingle and dancing along.
[x]  Sofia shared with Grandma her first belly laugh.
[x]  Abby finds the whale.  Then, it goes viral.  (Thank you, the internet).
[x]  I went to the farmer's market and made a pie.
[x]  Erick tells the story of 'two souls becoming one soul'.  I'll remember that forever.  
[x]  Erick posted on the blog!
[x]  I actually broke my 160 lbs plateau.  Woo!
[x]  I found Tim Coulson and was changed for the better.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig