Thursday, May 19, 2011

tiny party.


I feel so bad about being less active the last few days!  This has been a busier week for me, we've been planning a lot before I start my maternity leave, and I just may have a super huge surprise to share with the world in a few days-- be ready. 


Till then, I'll leave you all with tons of super rad design ideas like this adorable one year old's birthday party!  What I love is the "tiny" theme and color palette are gender-neutral and can be easily matched to suit your little boy or girl.  Take a look at these awesome photos from Armelle Blog.


TINY!  (and super cute.)

4 comments:

  1. surprise surprise surprise! excited excited excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this website. This website helped me with prayer learning. Good job. Thank you. and welcome to my home to see you ~! My address is: true religion jeans outlet.Let us discuss the true religion jeans related topics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very great to see your post!I like it .I'm looking forward to you in the next post.Thank you .There is a sd card recovery for mac activation code to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this blog! In return, I want to share some cheap ray ban sunglasses with you.

    ReplyDelete