Tuesday, May 31, 2011

family.


If it weren't for my sisters and my family sometimes, I don't know where I would be.  My head isn't in the right place today.  I was up all night with contractions, back and hip pain, nightmares and dehydration.  I woke up today feeling anxious and with a splitting headache.  For some reason, something is off in my body and I'm not sure what it is, or how to fix it.  I feel alone in this battle.

My day came to a close last night tied with a pretty little bow I like to call, "the awkward 60 seconds of realization at a gas station in Braidwood".  I just wasn't ready for that.  I feel like everything is happening so fast, this entire month of May has been one big giant whoosh that I can barely see.  June will be even faster than that.  I don't feel prepared.  I'm sure this is normal, but still.  

I have two doctor's appointments today, and as soon as I'm done I am going to go somewhere.  I don't know where yet.  Just somewhere.  Maybe the beach?  The nasty, disgusting "beaches" of Chicago?  Bleh.  It's the only thing I could think of.  I need to relax for a few hours.  Hopefully I'll snap out of this soon.  Maybe I need a nap.


But really- I can't believe my littlest sister is almost eleven.  Crazy.
- kate 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. you sure they were contractions? have you talked to your doctor lately?

    and! you will see my hair soon

    and! i can't seem to pin down your dang husband and make him STAY so i can give him cupcakes... so the next time i see YOU that is when i'll bring them. capiche?

    um, yes please to the breakfasting/ice cream! has he taken you to Zarlengo's? ohhhh man. sooooo dang good.

    also... take it easy on yourself. you're only one VERY PREGNANT lady... you get to have a break... and feel all crazy and weird... and occasionally lash out at random people! go get a pedicure! reflexology on the feet can actually alleviate back pain when you're almost due. how i know this? don't ask. but it's the truth.

    waGEEZ this was a long comment. did i mention i missed your face? i do. your face is missed.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig