Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Week 27 Update

Hello fellow internet peoples.  Decided to give a HD video update for the beginning of my third trimester.  (WE SO EXCITED!)  It was a ton of fun to make, this time we were at home in Chicago.  Erick had a bunch of lighting equipment after all the interviews he did with the chicago school councils, so before he had to ship them back we took full advantage ;)  I'm learning more about codec and h.264 and prores 422 and although it makes absolutely no sense to me, maybe it will be useful knowledge in the future.  What do I know?






It was obviously a very gesture laden, emotional, 10 minute interview.  I hope you all enjoy it.  It really is longer than I expected but instead of completely chopping it up, I decided to leave it how it is.  It's pure, natural, pregnant-y goodness of brain farts, odd humor, and searching for the right words.  If you make it to the end, remind me to give you a gold star or something.  I'll do it.

** A FEW NOTES **

So there is a great shop featured in this video, the lovely handcrafted jewelry of Miss Betty Lou.  Please go visit her shop and order yourself a pretty rosette necklace for springtime.  You won't regret it!  Fast shipping, and beautiful handcraftmanship.  See, so good I even made up that last word.




I also talk about my belly piercing in this video.  So the good news is, the hole has NOT closed up.  I'm really happy about that.  Given, I still have 2 months to go, but as I learned yesterday- sticking a bobby pin through the hole proved that it had indeed stayed open.  Gosh.  What was I thinking?

And finally- Vimeo decides to cut off the great ending to our video because apparently there is a time limit on how long my interviews can be.  I guess I really do have to start cutting them to a shorter time span.  *Le sigh*.  




Welcome to the Third Trimester from Kate Votta on Vimeo.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig