SXSW festival in Austin tonight and have developed an all-around guide for anyone traveling to a music festival this summer. SXSW isn't a camping festival, so you don't have to worry about tents, food, or any other outdoors-y gear like that. I'm actually remotely thankful that we'll be in a hotel this year because my growing pregnant belly wouldn't enjoy sleeping on cold ground much right now. (As much as I do enjoy that).
Here's what's coming with me to the fest:
- DSLR AND SLR camera. (Told ya I couldn't make up my mind.)
- Sunglasses because you can never find them easy enough or cheap enough once you're down there.
- One zip up hoodie Austin is 80 degrees during the day but it's 60 at night.
- Thrift store skirts Don't blind fellow concertgoers with your white, Chicagoan gams.
- Backpack purse So much easier than a shoulder bag.
- Flats and Sandals We know you like to party, but SXSW is all walking, lady.
- LED hoop Gotta show Austin what I'm all about, even 26 weeks pregnant.
I hope you all tune in for the ride, I'll be updating frequently! All the digital photos I'll post, and my film prints will follow once we get back. Hope you all have a lovely week. Here goes!